MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, erm, basically, whilst I'm sound asleep I tend to "try it on" with whoever I'm sharing a bed with... :S

It is a recognised medical condition which I've genuinely "suffered" from for as long as I can remember (even from before I had ever shared a bed with someone - you do the maths! :S), apparently it's very similar to sleepwalking (which I'm not prone to).

Anyway, I've been thinking... the nights are drawing in, and it'll be all wintery and cold soon. Anyone want to come and give me cuddles in bed? :wub::group:

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
I'll call dibs on that mate...

:pirate:

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
:clap2: lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D im sure you posted this before

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D im sure you posted this before
Yeah I'm sure it was brought up before, just never had a chance to properly advertise it :D

P.S. Along with me you'll also have to share the bed with Lil' Lisa... potential unconscious threesome FTMFW!!!1!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Yeah I'm sure it was brought up before, just never had a chance to properly advertise it :D

P.S. Along with me you'll also have to share the bed with Lil' Lisa... potential unconscious threesome FTMFW!!!1!
Count me in im up for it, i can do two way hardcore stuff

I tend to hump my bed too could be me jus being horny or the same problem as you

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts

as long as she knows you're mine first....

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Do you actually relise what you are doing tj? or are you like a dog where they will hump anything?

If so, i know a few girls who would be well up for it. not only would it help you with your disorder, but you'll be doing your bit for the community too...

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you actually relise what you are doing tj? or are you like a dog where they will hump anything?

If so, i know a few girls who would be well up for it. not only would it help you with your disorder, but you'll be doing your bit for the community too...
Genius! :D

Sometimes I remember it, sometimes I don't and have to rely on the "victim" telling me in the morning. I sometimes relaise I'm doing it, but it's just like a dream... it's hard to explain really.

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Genius! :D

Sometimes I remember it, sometimes I don't and have to rely on the "victim" telling me in the morning. I sometimes relaise I'm doing it, but it's just like a dream... it's hard to explain really.
i hope lisa knows you refer to her as "it"...

I think you should advertise in the lonely hearts pages, if you can't remember, you could make some serious profit from wealthy women (and men)........

·
Suck Me Beautiful
11,251 Posts
i have something simular TJ... had this for years... only thing different is that i'm awake :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts