MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a superb photo


We look just like the mob!! lol :lol:


paul decided he'd have a little play in the mud


Don't you wish you had an arse like this??


What a MONSTER!! of a Zed!! It looks even better in the flesh!!


Well i had to at least get a pic of my own car :cool:
 

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Your lass don't look best pleased about having her photo taken. :lol:

Ewan.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,106 Posts
Could somebody do me a step by step guide to upload pics please ?i have tried but to no avail yet they went straight on to the x power site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
The Grim Reaper said:
Could somebody do me a step by step guide to upload pics please ?i have tried but to no avail yet they went straight on to the x power site.
example




in this example if you right click on picture ,choose properties ,the address (url)address needs to be in between the img brackets

so this one would be

press img button once---

http://premium.uploadit.org/yellowperil/dial2.jpg

----then press img button again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
top pics mate!

love the 1st one with all the lights on! looks proper professional!

cant wait for the next one!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts


=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I'm glad other people take the time to get top photos. The lot in Southend thought me and Nicky were mad trying to organise em at the first meet! Worth it in the end tho! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
What a beautiful day it was, and that road over all those hills(i'm from a town) fantastic!!!
Cheers everyone involved
 

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
Joined
·
11,286 Posts
Me, last one out of the way as usual!! Those my dials Stewart?, nope just seen the mileage, mines higher!!
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
emma said:
Great pics!!

nice to meet you and ur lovely lady!!
Cheers Em! I showed her the post last night, you were her saviour as she's very shy and felt a little like a spare tyre until she got talking to you! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
ZRX said:
Me, last one out of the way as usual!! Those my dials Stewart?, nope just seen the mileage, mines higher!!

no this is yours mate!!!




ps notice top left of picture sitting on glovebox :mrsmiley: =D> =D> \:D/
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
[email protected]@TSON said:
emma said:
Great pics!!

nice to meet you and ur lovely lady!!
Cheers Em! I showed her the post last night, you were her saviour as she's very shy and felt a little like a spare tyre until she got talking to you! :wink:
bless!

i used to be the same at first,
but i soon found out that everyone is really friendly!!

hope to see you both again soon anyway! :mrsmiley:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top