MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
very nice mate.

Which make are those? I take it that they were made in ABS plastix so that they could be sprayed.....I wouldnt mind buying a set for myself. Would rather be able to spray them the same type silver as my car instead of chrome...

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did them myself vic, :mrgreen: quite easy, aint done a fantastic job but not bad for my first ever spraying experience. will probably re-do them in the summer.
:guns: <---me with my spray gun!!
i know i could of bought them off here cheaper, but i wanted the experiance, cost me £150.00 in total, with paint and all :up:

you will notice im selling the old chrome covers and my standard lights on ebay, username; power_trix_666

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Would of been cheaper off here, but you look like you done a good job. got a pic on site of mine somewhere.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TrickyMG said:
very nice mate.

Which make are those? I take it that they were made in ABS plastix so that they could be sprayed.....I wouldnt mind buying a set for myself. Would rather be able to spray them the same type silver as my car instead of chrome...
the lights were from halfords and the masks were off ebay. paint was mixed for me by halfords (yes a member off staff who knew what he was doing???)

the lights are the ultra ones but they aint called that in halfords, (but they only do one type so you wont get confused! :up:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GSXR said:
Would of been cheaper off here, but you look like you done a good job. got a pic on site of mine somewhere.
yeah i know and i did look into it but at least now i can say "i did that!"

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
big blue one said:
GSXR said:
yeah i know and i did look into it but at least now i can say "i did that!"
Yes and well done!!! :wohow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts