MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just started a new install today, i will get some pics up soon on my website to show you all. shaun-audio.34sp.com if it is going to go as well as i hope i will be selling them aswell as the other design i do. it all painted fibre glass that fills the boot with the two subs showing and my amp and power cap on display. pics will follow when i upload them :up:
check out the link for pics http://www.shaun-audio.34sp.com/index3.htm

i should be geting the paint some time this week to paint it so should have it ready fot the sheff meet

·
1,626 Posts
chrisibrahim said:
can someone tell me what a power cap is
A capacitor is a device for storing energy and releasing it at a known time

used for many purposes

In ICE it is meant to help with big power surges but doesn't :-(

It would work for one tone but not for repetitive beats ie music

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yellow-peril said:
will you be showing it off at york ???
should have it finished next weekend so i will be showing it off at the sheffield meet and the york meet.

the amp is a toxic 1500w amp its going to be runing tw :mrgreen: o lanzar 1000w subs and the power cap like you said doesnt really do that much but its more for show than anything else

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
S18HAD said:
yellow-peril said:
will you be showing it off at york ???
should have it finished next weekend so I will be showing it off at the sheffield meet and the york meet.

the amp is a toxic 1500w amp its going to be runing tw :mrgreen: o lanzar 1000w subs and the power cap like you said doesnt really do that much but its more for show than anything else

good look forward to seeing it mate

1 - 20 of 39 Posts