MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
zr 120 2002 in yellow well happy with it picked it up yesterday let the modding begin wheel choice ??? hmmm ?

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alredi got lcr splitter heatshield and filter on

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
looks smart mate

let the fun begin!

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers lads yeh ive seen some zs's on mk1's in flesh look the dogs mate do it :D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was thinkin black wheels also or white straights or silver haha i duno
got £230 to spend on it now so might buy some avo's and rear lights for that

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
hmmmm i reckon get yo'self some zs alloys mate, would be sweet as along with red led rear lights and few other mods.

depends what look you want to go for tbh

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i no duna weather to go rally like white wheels or go with black wheels like the boy racer look or just go sutle with silver alloys

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
i no duna weather to go rally like white wheels or go with black wheels like the boy racer look or just go sutle with silver alloys
buy my k&n then ;)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
decided aainst the 318 then? lol RWD ftw only if you can handle it! i been driving 3 year now and i wanna try it! think AWD would be best though but 120 must be a big step up from the 105 like. only zed i ever tried was my 160 though so im biased haha.
i was going to go for TY but the ex (that i was with at the time) wasnt keen, and went for the TB lol. dont go modding loads without telling the insurance though or it becomes invalid ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts