MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finished work early today and decided to clay the car and give it a polish!

its come up really well for a 16 year old car!

also i have taken some picts of the arches as on most gti-rs i have seen there is rust but mine seem to be ok apart from 1 :)

since having it the only things i have done is changed the rear lights and side repeters, added www.gtiroc.com graphics in windows and a new steering wheel :)

here are some pics anyway :)

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks :)yeh im enjoying it but its costing a fortune to run! i may have to sell it becasue its that dear :(

the otherday i went from buckle to chester (approx 12 miles) i was putting my foot down a fair bit and i used £8 petrol lol.

first 3 days i had it i used £90 petrol!

really ace car to drive and fast too :)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
always thought they are hideous, look so chavvy its unreal, and the age shows on the interior.... but amazingly fast for the money :p

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
thanks :)yeh im enjoying it but its costing a fortune to run! i may have to sell it becasue its that dear :(

the otherday i went from buckle to chester (approx 12 miles) i was putting my foot down a fair bit and i used £8 petrol lol.

first 3 days i had it i used £90 petrol!

really ace car to drive and fast too :)
tell me about it! lol i dont care tho i love my 17mpg ish evo :D u need to stop lookin and enjoy the road

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i guess :) the only thing that i get in this is people comming right up behind me trying to race!
it is funny tho when you put your foot down and they cant keep up lol :)

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
lol i guess :) the only thing that i get in this is people comming right up behind me trying to race!
it is funny tho when you put your foot down and they cant keep up lol :)
ditto i try not to get eggd on but it's hard not to cya mr type r.... cya mr boxster:clap2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.