MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mml:Some of you may noticed I have been looking for some rear lights over that past few weeks, I decided on the ones below. I really dont think they look chavy and suit the car because of the silver edged lip. But I want all your opionions even if you hate them lol! Dont shoot me - but they look better in real life. I like them alot.

First Exterior modification:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
although they look relly lexusey and i h8 lexus lights i think there nice m8 on ya car i would of stuck wit them standard ones but its ur car and atleast ppl know ya a modder hehe

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
dont like chrome but i do like the design would prefer them in black, at least they dont stand right out like on other color zeds. i have a set of ultras in chrome just sitting in the garage cause i hate the fact there chrome

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
sorry mate but i can't stand chrome rear lights

yuk tbh

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
ha i actually got ripped by my m8s when i first got my car coz they had lexus lights in so standards had to come on but got bored of them now waiting for led technos lol

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks peeps, I would not of got them if they had the chrome edge.! Am I the first on the site to have these lights fitted to a silver car... if so there is probably a reason for it lol!

I dont think I will change the spoiler brake light to the clear/led type due to the hassle - and the red one suits the red bits in the lights lol!

I dont think these are lexus style as im yet to see a lexus with led rear lights! I would class them as just 'upgraded lights'!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Thanks peeps, I would not of got them if they had the chrome edge.! Am I the first on the site to have these lights fitted to a silver car... if so there is probably a reason for it lol!

I dont think I will change the spoiler brake light to the clear/led type due to the hassle - and the red one suits the red bits in the lights lol!

I dont think these are lexus style as im yet to see a lexus with led rear lights! I would class them as just 'upgraded lights'!
What hassle? its easy looks the dogs too me thinks :D

Im not a fan of Chrome type lights but looks ok on your colour, each to there own :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Very nice - I agree that the brake light would finish it off nicely. By this I mean the highlevel brake light - Mk2s had a clear lensed type.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts