MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,443 Posts
That's nasty mate, the wind is realy strong up here in N.Yorkshire too.

In 5 miles of driving ive seen 2 upturned lorries, and half a dozen fallen trees. Lucky my car was in my garage last night as i too had a couple of loose tiles.

It looks like an insurance jobby to me mate, will you lose NCB??

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
My heart goes out 2 u mate that is well bad, I've noticed thismorning where someones bumped into me in a car park on my back wheel arch..

so it's not just u in the shit mate lol

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
sorry to see that craig , not a damn thing you can do to protect from that. damn you must be upset at that , we lost a couple of pan tiles but they went the other side of the house away from the cars

:x: :x: :x: :x: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pfft no idea, either way council are paying the excess same exact thing happened to my dads astra a few year back n they came out n supposibly fixed the shit, im well pissed off i was about to go renew the tax today aswell! so needs to be declared off road till its fixed! mind u having said all that the company who r repairing it ADR who i had a few problems with last time cos of the twat n the BMW had a tow truck to me within an hour of calling insurance co so they tryna keep me happy already :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Screeeeeeeewing!!!!!!!!!! Not cover either coz its classed as an act of god or something like that. U got a price for repair yet?

·
Registered
421 Posts
really windy here, my car luckyl ony got a scratch on the bumper where the slate hit, gonna cost 125 to reapir or 4.99 my self....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ouch!

I panicked this morning as I noticed my back yard was full of smashed tiles, had a look at the Zed at the front door and it was fine. Phew.

Really feel for ya mate.. hope it's claimable on your insurance.

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
will you stop telling me it aint covered, it is! repair company came for it 1 hour after i rang it in, its the shoddy councils work thats caused it, bits fal off at the best of times when the weathers mild!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts