MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I start, im going to try and attempt a progress thread eventhough much of the major work was completed to the my zr this morning! :rofl:

So here it is, pretty much as standard...

At this point the additions were:

-touch screen flip out dvd
-Xsara washer jet
-Silvertech bulbs
-'x-power' harness pads in the rear
-the flat type wipers

However this morning I picked her up from the local body shop were the following have been fitted, after a year of searching!!!

-MG sports and racing front lip spoiler (sprayed rio red)
-MG sports and racing rear diffuser (sprayed gloss black)
-Fog lights
-Fog light bezzels (sprayed gloss black)
-s/s 'x-power' twin exit back box

Pics:

Close up of front spoiler, fogs and bezzels

Close up of diffuser

Close up of 'x-power' exhaust

Interior shot

Plans for the future are:

-Black and silver MG front and rear badges (bought waiting to be fitted in the week)
-Paint calipers gloss black with 'x-power' decals on them
-Small 'x-power' decals in rear side windows
-Possible a set of kei force 10 wheels or ZS wheels powder coated in black chrome
-'x-power' springs
-'x-power' gear knob and car mats

All comments welcome....

Appreciate its not going to suit everyones tastes, but its what ive always wanted to do, ever since owning the car...

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
looking good mate, i would get avo's if i were you because they are better than xpower spring or so i've heard.

and kei force 10's would really look mint :D

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice matey.

Think you need one of those rear spoiler extensions as well, would finish the X-Power look IMO.
Yeh did source one, but the guy never got back to me, still is in the back of my mind, neva know he might reply sum day....

Was gona do it in gloss black, would have luked sweeet!

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Already said I need new wheels, so :p

And as for the exhaust I know where you are coming from, may need a lil adjustment...as it was fitted to the bumper before the diffuser was fitted, and was a tight fit!

Thanks for the comment though

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
let me be the first ;) all I can think of is those wheels need changing and that exhaust looks like it's hanging pretty low indeedy. Part from that, lavly!
i was just about to say that i love it all mate but the exhaust spoils it for me , it just doesnt sit right and fill the gap IMO need somethign fitted closer and bigger

and obviously you need to sort the wheels out but you know that otherwise love it mate

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Looks good! :cool2:

The exhaust is fitted correctly but appear to hang low but I reckon it's cause the diffuser is fitted quite far up the bumper. A little adjustment should sort it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.