MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out , just to let you know she isnt Finished yet, just a before and after at the moment :D
All comments welcome. :happy:

STANDARD :

SO FAR :

·
M.O.D. Slut
1,185 Posts
omg how to spoil a car in 1 halfraudizing lesson!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
would you be getting the huge callipers and giant drilled discs to go behind the wheels as well?
not a fan of the front bumper AT ALL but the wheels do look good, but depends how it looks with your current brake setups behind them lol

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would you be getting the huge callipers and giant drilled discs to go behind the wheels as well?
not a fan of the front bumper AT ALL but the wheels do look good, but depends how it looks with your current brake setups behind them lol
I think mabey some people are getting confused with the "MY" bit, the car isnt actally mine im just mukking around on photoshop. :mml:

I was wondering about the front bumper, looks a bit too big for the size of the car. Dont worry i fiddle around with it a bit more. :horse:

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
I wouldn't CFE the bonnet mate, doesn't look the best imo...

Keep it one solid colour and then if you want it to look different get some kind of design or custom paint job done??

As for the wing mirrors, try and see what it would look like with colour coded M3 ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts