MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I love my Green Neons when it comes to Cruising at shows..
but GOD #-o it does my ed in when little nippers keep coming onto me about them!!

my fault :eek:hwell: really though cos i have on every chance i get

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Miiike said:
very nice \:D/ , anyone know of any that give more of an "area" glow rather than a line ? im guessing they dont, but worth a try,
I spend quite a bit of time on the IceLed, Varad and streetglow sites as well as UltraLeds and a few more. The general consensus is that neons will give more of a glow then LED's but LED's can be brighter as long as you go for a decent kit. There a lot of cheap Chinese imports coming in now that purport to be IceLed but are not.

If you want something special (and you have got around £500 spare) then you should take a look at thier UFO system. There is nothing like it although a few manufactures claim otherwise but have so far been proven wrong.

One trick that works really well with LED's is instead of angling the light bar outwards, angle it inwards. If you get it right then you can get a HUGE glow under the car that can spread out to the sides. Looks awesome if done properly as you have this huge block of colour under the car rather than just a line and then the underside blank

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:mrsmiley: Cheers every one for the coments!!

Thats what i think aswell DROOG... cos mine are actually multy colour LED neons but my mate has tubes which light more of an area but not as brite!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.