MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of may know it was my birthday on saturday...

to celebrate...myself and Al went out with a few "friends" to Chester...

we got a mini bus.....which we pre-paid for...

anyway.......we got there, the night was going relly well...

a few drinks later we decided to move on to a club...

after queuing for 30mins in the rain...Al got refused entry because he hed "inapropriot footware" on... IE boots....

so my WONDERFULL mates continue on into the club, leaving me and Al behind with out a second thought..!!! :x:

They didnt even bother asking us if we had money or anything....

anyway, me and Al are now stuck 45mins from home with £20, no phones, no switch cards, nothing!! in the POORING rain....

We wandered the streets for 2 hours in the rain before hailing a taxi...which we could only just afford.... we took the taxi to my so called mates house where our car was.....

the only problem was...... our car keys where in the house and the house was locked!!!!

we tried to open the back door, in the process we broke the door handle...

we tried numerous ways of getting into the house, and short of smashing a window, we had no chance....

so we sat in the shed for 3 hours!! Yes 3 hours in a shed on my birthday night out....

They finally came home at 3.30..... and went straight to bed!!!!!!!!

we got the keys and went staright home.....both of us freezing, like we have never been before!!

And then, my so called best mate phoned me yesterday......i was expecting an appology, but NO, it was a call telling us that she wants money for the bloody door handle!!! i couldnt believe her!!!

Anyways..........
the moral of my story is....
you never really know someone!!
or at least i thought i knew them and was proved wrong in a very hurtfull and nasty way!!

this weekend i have lost what i thought was my 1 true friend......

happy birthday to me!!

one more question.......

would you have put your best mate through that??

:x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

HERE ENDETH MY RANT!! lol

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
:hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

awww hunni, me be a true friend to you!! (big hugs!!)

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awwww, thanx!!
i know you lot would never do that to us....thats why we luv you all so much!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
couldnt believe this when al told me last night .

your so called mates let you down badly and owe you big time

and the door :x: :x: :x: :x: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: f*** that

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ems.............you should have rang me ..................I'd have come & got ya both & taken yer home ...........

what a bunch of wankers yer mates turned out to be .......just goes to show......BOOZE first, MATES second,

Tell em to get stuffed fer the handle ...........or if they insist on havin the money off yer .........tell em to take it outta the taxi fare they owe yer !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Aww bigs hugs hunni - I would never do that but unfortunately I think most of my mates would! Some people are like that you just have to accept it. At least now you know who your true best mate is. AL :D

·
3,634 Posts
Am sure one day yer will look back and laugh at it !!!! :up: :up:

Whenever i've gone out and someone has been refused entry we've all moved on to somewhere else !!! Thats a pretty low thing to do !!!!

BTW !! Al was'nt wearing his overalls as well was he ??? :wallb: :wallb: :hiding: :hiding:

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Richard said:
Am sure one day yer will look back and laugh at it !!!! :up: :up:

Whenever i've gone out and someone has been refused entry we've all moved on to somewhere else !!! Thats a pretty low thing to do !!!!

BTW !! Al was'nt wearing his overalls as well was he ??? :wallb: :wallb: :hiding: :hiding:
no he wasnt!! they we're in the wash :hiding:

thing is though..... he'd gotten in there TONS of times with those bloody boots on!!!! with no trouble!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

and your right, i probably will laugh at it in the future, cos its one of them things you think will never happen to you...

Oh well, the thing thats pissing me off though, is my so called mate!! not what happend......... :wallb:

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spanner385 said:
I realy should have got you that heavy metal stripper instead
i wish that you did hun!! would have saved me all this crap lol !! :up:

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am now.....just really hurt by my friend....

shes been my best mate for nearly 20 years.....

maybe im stupid cos its taken me 20 years to realise what selfish bitch she is!!

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Richard said:
20 years lol !!! sorry !!! :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:
no exageration....... we we're born together too, our mums were in hospital the same time!!

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

we were put together as babies!! we we're mates before we knew what mates were LOL!!!

means fcuk all now though!! :x: :wallb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
get rid of her and dont pay for the lock you show her now i would never dream of doing that to my best mate or just a mate the rotten cow

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
holy crap! just shows you dont really know what you're so called mates are like!!!!

·
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanx guys, your all right,
im never going to talk to the selfish slapper ever again!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts