MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys heres my pictures, i didnt really take that many as my camera eats batteries, but as ever theres alot of my car haha:)

and well i took more wiht vics camera later on just before me and dan received our prizes :D

and abit of beeding for chris :D

enjoy and all comments welcome

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
some really good pics of the cars there! cant wait for stevo's and vic's pictures. or samsexpress's.... not sure they took pictures of the cars? just messing around.

your car was stupily clean. i got back looked at my car, and was liek.. WTF. need clay and wax... well done on first place. You deserved it!

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some really good pics of the cars there! cant wait for stevo's and vic's pictures. or samsexpress's.... not sure they took pictures of the cars? just messing around.

your car was stupily clean. i got back looked at my car, and was liek.. WTF. need clay and wax... well done on first place. You deserved it!
cheers fella

and well tbh with been in the concourse section me and dan felt well abit left out cos whilst we were stood around waiting for the judges you lot were all back at the stand having a laugh and ripping into dave lmao

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
good pics mate

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Cool pic's Danny. Looks like you had a blinder of a weekend. :)

Sorry i couldn't be there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts