Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

and this is what cause all my problems on the way home

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup bluge was bout 1 3rd of the tyre long :crazy: and i drove all the way bk on it 250 miles, bloke at the tyre shop looks at me n said ur f***in lucky lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
if they are 205/40/17 then the recommended psi is 32 any higher and bulges will happen due to pot holes lol. This happened to me and the steering was all over the place on both front tyres.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
i cant see the pictures, im on my girlfriends internet and its sooooooo peeving slow took 5mins to load the main page up, so i dont know wehter theyve gone craig of whether its just the crap connection :(

·
i liek Boobies!1
2,629 Posts
i cant see the pictures, im on my girlfriends internet and its sooooooo peeving slow took 5mins to load the main page up, so i dont know wehter theyve gone craig of whether its just the crap connection :(
they have internet in ireland?!1 :eek: :S

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if they are 205/40/17 then the recommended psi is 32 any higher and bulges will happen due to pot holes lol. This happened to me and the steering was all over the place on both front tyres.
naa there 215/35/18n its completly fecked so its been changed now not the 1st time ive had probs with accelera alphas eitha all getin changed to avons nxt week

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
wow thats pretty bad mate, good job you drove back slowly!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I must say - Vic´s car is very nice looking... Sooooo under rated on this forum! Get some pics up Vic! :D
Yeah i totally agree, such a neat subtile modded car.

I had a good nosey at it too. :)

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
finally seen the pics properly :D

and yeah gotta agree about vics car

remember first ever mg zr on avos :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts