MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just washed my car so i thought id pop a few pics of it on! All comments welcome!

Side pic all cleaned!

The Back

The Interior

The Front

Clean Glove Box

Rear Quarter

Keyed mark :angry:

Steering wheel

:D

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
you washed it at night? madness i tell you. looking good, forgot how yellow standard bulbs are.

silver ftw!
me and my mate once did a full car wash in the snow, was walking round with a jet wash wearing a balaclava, looked like a right terrorist! lol

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol nonono i wash washing it but as i finished it got dark, then started on the interior.... yea the body isnt so good tbh, the previous owner didnt look after it at all.... hence why i wasnt it sprayed and smoothed etc...its also had since ive owned it, full new engine, repaired back bumper, new suspension and 2 new mirrors... the old owner took the piss but i didnt think of looking becoz like alot of males i seen it i wanted is so i just bought it.... stupid methinks

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i love my edit button :)
BTW just been out to drop some money off for me girlfriends sister, and i took a quick drive through a mcdonalds car park, seen that blue ZED with no grill on the front, Hes now put a white stripe down the left side of the car looks orite like but he needs to sort that grill out looks poop

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
meeeeeeeee i think if petrol cheap enough lol and ay ive never seen him much really, the grille looks gash like lol theres another blue zed that drives around with a full bodykit on, that really gash looking one, cant remember the name now, its poop though

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol i pulled up at the lights yesterday and 2 like gun metal grey coloured ones were beside me iwas like how wierd.. i think there getting more popular in the north east... petrol at tesco today was 1.06 seemed ok the que was massive

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.