MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right my car is due a service next month and when my old man bought me the car he paid £300 for a 24 month service pack, which the dealer said would cover my next two services, has any one else had one of these and does it cover a full two services i know services are different prices. im worried because the only proof i have of this is on the receipt, but the bird at my dealer said that i should have a proper document. i only have the documents that they gave me and i have looked andthere is no real evidence of the 24month service pack in there.
anyway they had better give me the free services or shit will hit the fan.!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
TBH a service only costs about £100 in real terms so it is not a bad price for two services. Just take a visit to the dealer and talk to the servicing manager not the dozy blond bird behind the reception desk. Do this before checking the car in to save yourself some hassle. If not rant rave and complain as you have already paid for it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but no but i like the dozy blonde bird!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
First service will be about £150 and the second about £200 retail.

As said, the cost to the dealer in parts is much less, so I can't see there being a problem. It was just how they try to clinch the deal on selling the car.

As suggested, go in and check firts. And get them to supply the necessary documents if they say there should be some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts