MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my armrest in the post this morning thanks to michaelperrin from mg-rover.org.

it took me about half an hour to fit, after i realised the handbrake should be off to change the rear bracket.

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
tony...i noticed that the seat adjustment knob thing is on the inside of the seat which is next to the armrest...it is kinda fussy twidling back and forth with it being so tight...is it possible to swap the passenger and driver seats at all so the knobs are on the outside?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hincey said:
tony...i noticed that the seat adjustment knob thing is on the inside of the seat which is next to the armrest...it is kinda fussy twidling back and forth with it being so tight...is it possible to swap the passenger and driver seats at all so the knobs are on the outside?
I suppose you could but really and truly how many times once adjusted are you gonna keep using it :-k :-k

The Coupes had the adjusters on the outside btw :wink:

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Hincey said:
Best thing to do is slide seat as far back as it will go adjust seat & slide back.

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
tony-160vvc said:
Hincey said:
I suppose you could but really and truly how many times once adjusted are you gonna keep using it :-k :-k

The Coupes had the adjusters on the outside btw :wink:
quite often as me and my mom both drive the same car..!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts