MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 18th is in a couple of weeks...Ill hopefully be going out in the night either to pub/club etc...Now i want to do something with all my mates so was thinking either laser quest or paintballing...Any other ideas/reccomendations?

Cheers

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Out of the two I'd say paintballing mate :)

what about go-karting? And I know you're 18 not 12 before anyone says it but imo it still kicks arse :D:D lol

clay pigeon shooting? bowling? archery? lol

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
my mate did paintballing for his 18th and it felt so childish! i say track day ftw!

have a good one mate :)

i'll see if i can get you a wee thing on ebay

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
my mate did paintballing for his 18th and it felt so childish! i say track day ftw!

have a good one mate :)

i'll see if i can get you a wee thing on ebay
your never too old for paintballing. musta gone to a **** one. chris theres a paintballing place in surrey i can reccomend. fooking AWESOME time. came back with loads of bruises and ****, but all part of the fun ;)

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
your never too old for paintballing. musta gone to a **** one. chris theres a paintballing place in surrey i can reccomend. fooking AWESOME time. came back with loads of bruises and ****, but all part of the fun ;)
I thought that was an S&M club you went to? :S :fun:

jokes :D lol

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
dont come back with bruises from that. only **** :saddam:

we did paintball, meal, DRINK.
:oops: my mistake lol

sounds like a good day / night to me tbh!!

Hope you have a good one anyway Chrispy no matter what you end up doing!! :D unless its a tree called Jemal! :headbang:

·
Registered
892 Posts
go karting!! its good because then you can have bragging rights all night in the pubs if you win or do well and then spend the full night ripping the poor numpty who finished last. Just don't finish last!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.