MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded the ZR in for a 172 last night get it on Saturday!

Really wanted a 182 but I can do wothout cruise control and 10bhp!

Only got 6500 for my ZR so it is being stripped, check out the for sale section

Gordy has benefited already as he came into some nice shiny bits last night (We has a mini Stirling meet)

Up for sale Lights, trim, amps, 1 passanger side shock adsorber unused and boxed (long story), and a full boot build minus the amps =D>

However I will still be on here loads and come to any meets I can blag a lift to (Means I can partake in a few lemonades now!)

come on peeps buy my stuff !

·
1,443 Posts
The clio 172 is a fantastic fun car and im sure you'll have bags of fun with it. Did you consider the cup or did you want the goodies?

The 182 has quite a lot of revisions making it just as quick as the 172cup version. The bonus being you get all the goodies back :lol:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
muz said:
Gordy has benefited already as he came into some nice shiny bits last night (We has a mini Stirling meet)
Mini meet......... :lol: :lol:

Thanks again mate, Ill get you a pint soon! :wink:

·
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys Course I will be around, leaving here would be like leaving home!

·
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got mine, 4k miles for under10 grand! Took me three months to find one though

Donna Arnold Clark are doing a cheap insurance deal and 5% base rate finance!

Go to the arnold clark stock locator on www.arnoldclark.com and go to used cars then put in renault, petrol, 1.8 to 2 l and clio and they will pop up!

P.S. the paisley one has been in a bad crash very nasty!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was looking at the 182 before I got the coupe, big dif in performance but I just couldnt get over the fact it was virtually identical to my old 1.2 clio :) Still a good laugh to drive tho. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Have to say folks, met up with Mr Muz last night to collect a spare wheel and saw his car! OMG its lovely, great interior, looks great and performance to match, Guess what i will be getting when the ZR is 1yr old?.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts