MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of a ZR with mudflaps? Saw one with mudflaps on today and could not decide if I liked it ot not :confused:

Cheers!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not seen any car with them on, but i've enquired about them at my local dealer. They said

We do make mudflaps that fit and look good as they've got MG branded onto them in red, they were, belive it or not, originally made for MG Meastros but they do fit ZR's.

£69.99 inc VAT and fitting (Front and Rear)

or

£34.99 inc VAT (Front and Rear) for the parts only.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
ive got some mud flaps on mine.....they are the universal ones from halfords.....they fitted ok.the r25 ones dont fit the zr cos of the lower bib spoilers....

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
OMG...where is pickachu man when ya need em....

lol...speak to ADonaldson as its his proudest mod yet...

flappy red mud flaps on his solar red ZR...

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
greeny said:
Not seen any car with them on, but i've enquired about them at my local dealer. They said

We do make mudflaps that fit and look good as they've got MG branded onto them in red, they were, belive it or not, originally made for MG Meastros but they do fit ZR's.

£69.99 inc VAT and fitting (Front and Rear)

or

£34.99 inc VAT (Front and Rear) for the parts only.
Well some were on eBay recently and would cost just over £40 for a set of four delivered. So £34.99 aint too bad, might be making a purchase when i go up Wednesday. Unless I find any cheaper between now an then.

·
Registered
27 Posts
FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP

http://desto.net/pub/zr2.jpg

FLAPS!

Nice and easy to put on, look the nads, and give your car that extra aggressive rally style stance. I'm still the only person I know that has flappyflaps on their zr!

They're sparco ones, and I got them from direct car parts in Sunderland!

Andrew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts