MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good is this stuff? Cleaned up my wheels easy and the dirt was proper baked on. Bargain at £7.99 for a litre. Probably good for 6 or 7 washes at least. Anyone else use this?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've heard its sposed to be pretty good on cleaning engine bays too! Wana know if that is true or not coz like you say for 7.99 a litre...:hooray:

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
i find i cant get the dirt off the lip of my alloys. i recently bought some alloy cleaner..this any good? not used it yet..or should i invest in some of this stuff??

·
Premium Member
31,429 Posts
i find i cant get the dirt off the lip of my alloys. i recently bought some alloy cleaner..this any good? not used it yet..or should i invest in some of this stuff??
i use mr muscle oven cleaner :D

but try a small patch first :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Always used mukoff, damn good stuff, also dont get that horrible "acid" smell you get with alot of the other alloy cleaners.

Can get it from Halfords in 1ltr spray bottle and 5ltr bottle. It's normally kept in the bike section.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Always used mukoff, damn good stuff, also dont get that horrible "acid" smell you get with alot of the other alloy cleaners.

Can get it from Halfords in 1ltr spray bottle and 5ltr bottle. It's normally kept in the bike section.
sound, ill need to get my self sum of it as im not too keen on the old elbow grease methode lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts