MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was windering what the average mpg is for the 105 mk1 i now it tells you in the manual but carnt find it at the moment

thanks

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Depends on condition of the car, the type of journeys (motorway or urban) the weight of the car and occupants and also how heavy your right foot is!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on condition of the car, the type of journeys (motorway or urban) the weight of the car and occupants and also how heavy your right foot is!
wel mainly non motorway probably about 3 average people at most and i dont thrash it every were just ince in while just seems laterly ive been using loads of petrol and not going anywere

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm getting around 40mpg with mine - I do near abouts 300 miles a week (mainly longer trips on motorways and dual carriageways). She's a standard 1.4 but with an XPower exhaust. I try to drive as economically as I can without going above 4500rpm (were possible).

Just recently checked it as well - think it was 38 last time I worked it out. My dad's getting similar in his completely standard 105.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm getting around 40mpg with mine - I do near abouts 300 miles a week (mainly longer trips on motorways and dual carriageways). She's a standard 1.4 but with an XPower exhaust. I try to drive as economically as I can without going above 4500rpm (were possible).

Just recently checked it as well - think it was 38 last time I worked it out. My dad's getting similar in his completely standard 105.
Wot 'e sed!

I usually get in around the 40mpg mark. For reference, 200 miles at a stead(ish) 85-90 on a motorway, including redline after tolls :oops: with 3 people (total about 30 stone) and enough kit for a weekend is 32mpg. BTW, wasn't in the UK... :)

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I got about 300 miles to a tank with the 105 engine.

I can get 350-400 miles a tank with the turbo engine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts