MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i used to watch it every night on ftn, but soon got bored! and Derek guy used to get on my nerves tbh! but Ive just seen 2 episodes they made on Anglesey (where i live) and OMG!!! it was very crazy, but im just unsure what to make of it

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
i used to watch it on living TV, was good at first then you sort of think "Hmmm not sure", and the sceptics at the end of it aswell "the orb could be a form of dust floating around, maybe a window was open and made doors bang" :slap:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Yvette fielding makes me laugh she jumps at the slightest noises "WTF WAS THAT?" get a grip love lol.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Used to love it until Karl and Stuart made a mockery of it , with their fake attacks and stone throwing :yawn:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
As fake as Jordan.

And with two bigger t*ts.

Derek should be properly posessed and top himself in a horrible way.

Yvette just does my head in.

'Did you feel that?'

No. No I didn't. Oh wait. No. But would you please stop blowing in my ear cos I still don't believe the sprirt of a murdered seamstress is shouting for help whilst crochetting a duvet.

PILE OF PISH!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really want to believe in it but I just can’t because everyone says it’s a fake. But I really enjoyed the two investigations that took place on Anglesey. And the one in South Stack clearly shows that definitely none of the crew was not responsible for the stone throwing. I’ll look for the link

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I do believe in this kind of thing but shows like Most Haunted just rip the pish out of any possibility of it.

That's why i would have loved for Accora to be properly possessed. Unlikely though as there is only room for his ego in his body.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
haha most haunted.

I used to love this, still have all the DVD boxsets!
Been to 2 live events. I think though when it was in its prime up untill series 4/5, it was excellent but they kept bringing more series out it got boring.

Yvette is soooo funny. She always jumps at everything and starts shouting things like "did you hear it" "whats happened to the f***ing light" Excellent!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts