MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we have some more comments/ suggestions on the site/ what needs to be included removed improved or reused. :mrsmiley:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
Pete said:
hob said:
Can we have some more comments/ suggestions on the site/ what needs to be included removed improved or reused. :mrsmiley:
Am I allowed to say anything? :mrsmiley:
Depends if its constructive and for the benefit of the site! :mrsmiley:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
Pete said:
ZRVic said:
Pete said:
hob said:
Can we have some more comments/ suggestions on the site/ what needs to be included removed improved or reused. :mrsmiley:
Am I allowed to say anything? :mrsmiley:
Depends if its constructive and for the benefit of the site! :mrsmiley:
Everything I do comment on is constructive....however certain people choose to use it as a point to rant at me. [-X
I would have to disagree there!!

But anyhoo....

yes, of course you are "allowed" to say something!
 

·
Former Site Owner
Joined
·
3,525 Posts
Pete said:
relax on the locking/deleting of threads - WE ARE

relax on the swearing........its a car site........not a creche - NO - KIDS LOOK TOO

allow members to vote in/out moderators - DISCUSSED - MY DECISION WHO THE MODS WERE

have all members treated the same, if 1 member is "moaned" at for doing something, so should everyone else that does the same (a repeat of what I did has been done and nothing has been said) - ALL MEMBERS ARE TREATED THE SAME

the list goes on.........
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Though Hob wanted ideas for features rather than a re-write of the consitiution...
I had loadsa ideas! Am sure I told someone...emz was it you??

How about a little news section, u know, what MGR are up to...am sure we can find a member or two to write up the latest touring car race too :mrsmiley:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
Hoogie has commented on your points Pete!! Which is what will happen to everyone!!

And i'm sorry, but with regards to the swearing!! There is alot of swearing on this forum!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Though Hob wanted ideas for features rather than a re-write of the consitiution...
I had loadsa ideas! Am sure I told someone...emz was it you??

How about a little news section, u know, what MGR are up to...am sure we can find a member or two to write up the latest touring car race too :mrsmiley:
eh?? what have you told me now?? :dunno:
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
am sure i mailed u with a load of idea last week when we were talking, maybe I dreamt it lol....cant remember the ideas now anyway...'cept the news one...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,706 Posts
More in needed in the gallery, thumb nails would be good and the mods that have been done to the car along with the pics.

Some pics on the homepage would be good too!!

I also think in the events section it would be good to have sub sections of areas so people car find meets in their area easier!!
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
reviews of pieces of equipment by peeps "in the know" ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
Think we need to remember that this is just the forum and not the site!! Thinking back to Keoghs site there were things like specs, news, events, things like that!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
am sure i mailed u with a load of idea last week when we were talking, maybe I dreamt it lol....cant remember the ideas now anyway...'cept the news one...
doh i cant remember!
sorry babe, memory like a sive!! :eek:hwell:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Ems ......It was ....."How to bake a lattice jam tart wiv extra low fat cream"

followed by .............Celery soup wiv "Crispy Croutons "


All on Gas mark 5 .......Of Course !!!!!!!!
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
Ems ......It was ....."How to bake a lattice jam tart wiv extra low fat cream"

followed by .............Celery soup wiv "Crispy Croutons "


All on Gas mark 5 .......Of Course !!!!!!!!
PMSL!! You just wait till I see you on MSN :twisted:

Im never gonna live this kitchen thing down... :lol:

Oh and emz...if you use the oven make sure you get adult supervision... :-^
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
The Hooded Claw said:
Ems ......It was ....."How to bake a lattice jam tart wiv extra low fat cream"

followed by .............Celery soup wiv "Crispy Croutons "


All on Gas mark 5 .......Of Course !!!!!!!!
PMSL!! You just wait till I see you on MSN :twisted:

Im never gonna live this kitchen thing down... :lol:

Oh and emz...if you use the oven make sure you get adult supervision... :-^
ah, but why would i use the oven when i have you to do my baking bitch!

:twisted:
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Lol...get the kitchen all to myself while ur away...wahey!!! hehe
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
anyway, back the ideas for the site...can I do a bakery section??? lol
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top