MG ZR Forums banner

Feel his collar or let him go ???

  • Turn the robbing get in !!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn a blind eye and pretend i saw nothing !!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right !!!! At work today !! One of our biggest customers who spends about £6000 per year was in !! And i saw him robbing a fish pump !!! A decent upstanding member of the public !!! Or so i thought !! Not the type yer would expect to be robbing !! Coz he aint short of a few quid !!

I had two options !! Catch him and make him feel like shit and then he would never spend another penny at our centre again !!

Or turn a blind eye coz he is such a good customer !!!

It was a poser at the time this one !!! :-k :-k :-k :-k :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Plus what would my boss say if i lost such a big account ??? :-k :-k :-k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
At the end of the day, the company will get bak the money from wot he stole cos of how much he spends a yr and the company want to keep havin that 6000 a yr. I would turn a blind eye but make sure u neva bring it up again
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pete said:
Richard said:
Right !!!! At work today !! One of our biggest customers who spends about £6000 per year was in !! And i saw him robbing a fish pump !!! A decent upstanding member of the public !!! Or so i thought !! Not the type yer would expect to be robbing !! Coz he aint short of a few quid !!

I had two options !! Catch him and make him feel like shit and then he would never spend another penny at our centre again !!

Or turn a blind eye coz he is such a good customer !!!

It was a poser at the time this one !!! :-k :-k :-k :-k :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Plus what would my boss say if i lost such a big account ??? :-k :-k :-k
Well i sorted it for meself at the time !! Made the decision !!!

Tell yer boss, point out the benefits of lettin the guy get away with it. Boss will look @ it and sort it out himself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
call the police turn him in...if ya boss dont like it and decides to sack ya then u sue his ass :wink:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Da_One said:
call the police turn him in...if ya boss dont like it and decides to sack ya then u sue his ass :wink:
I'd had me suspicions bout him b 4 !! So i confronted him bout it !! Caught him red handed !! And kicked him out !! Not worth calling the police !! Too much hassle !! TBH Me and me boss dont care if he dont come back after i had a chat with him !!

Thieving customers we can do without !!

There is no way i could let anyone get away with robbing !! No matter who they are !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
maybe im old fashioned but honestly is really the only way to go , i was brought up to tell the truth ,dont steal etc. lots of stock goes missing from retail premises all the time and thats why prices rise sometimes , and having money is no excuse for theft .theft is theft .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
Richard said:
Da_One said:
call the police turn him in...if ya boss dont like it and decides to sack ya then u sue his ass :wink:
I'd had me suspicions bout him b 4 !! So i confronted him bout it !! Caught him red handed !! And kicked him out !! Not worth calling the police !! Too much hassle !! TBH Me and me boss dont care if he dont come back after i had a chat with him !!

Thieving customers we can do without !!

There is no way i could let anyone get away with robbing !! No matter who they are !!

respect =D> =D>

way to go :mrsmiley:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yellow-peril said:
maybe im old fashioned but honestly is really the only way to go , i was brought up to tell the truth ,dont steal etc. lots of stock goes missing from retail premises all the time and thats why prices rise sometimes , and having money is no excuse for theft .theft is theft .....
Great point !! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Something else i'd like to point out is that retail busineses have stock checks !! The amount of stock that is pinched is known by most retail outlets !! And when stock is unaccounted for the staff are often responsible!! Like i am responsible for the stock in the centre where i work !! and we know when the stock has been stolen and am responsible when it has been stolen !! am lucky coz when it has gone missing my boss has been understanding coz he trusts me !! But in other busineses staff/managers have been held responsible and even investigated and sacked !!

So these thieves are not only stealing but sometimes costing innocent peeps their jobs !! :aww: :aww: :aww:
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Turn a blinder....business is to make money...and a bit of stock loss hear and there is made up in the turnover!!!

You cant help shrinkage...

But you can help to keep on increasing the profit...




BUT, then again theft is still wrong and i would have made him look like a right twat...and put him on the spot...

Hmm....its a bugger!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
tell your boss and get him to bill it to him......if the customer asks bout it (not that he will and prob agree to pay) then say youl call the cops......

or i can tell your boss...... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
why are peeps so greedy they want it all free i work in bargain corner for a large retail company and reduced as much as i can but they are still not happy then they start talking to you as if u trod on something in the street customers i HATE THEM !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
theft, is theft. Turn him in. boss can't moan at you, end of day the customer is in the wrong there, and should be stopped. This may not even be the first time? and certainly if he keeps getting away with it, it won't be his last.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
grass the thiefin shite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top