MG ZR Forums banner

Mom+Xmas=STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

521 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  VILLAin 
#1 ·
Can anybody help,i have a mom who is so awkward to buy presents for and with Xmas appraoching i am already stressing out what to buy her.She has more or less everything and can't think what to buy her,already bought gift voucher last year so didnt wanna buy it again this year,any ideas especially you women out there.
NEED HELP ON THIS !!!!
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

#7 ·
well that wouldnt work for my mum! shes not into all the pampering stuff, she just never has time.

#8 ·
one of my fave places is teh VineYard in Stock Cross Michlin star resturant and the smallest 5 star in the UK has a very very nice spa to!

price erm....wel a 2 day brake with me and the missus with spa stuff was a bit expensive but they might have a deal on!!! just miss dinner its around 120 each each night (with drinks) but if you want to go to town there wine cellars are AMAZING!

#10 ·
true, i suppose she could make time! but with a business at home shes got to get some one to cover, normally me! :eek:hwell:

#13 ·
Cheers guys think this would be lovely surprise for her,think Rach is gonna help me out with how to get details about it,so wait for her to let me know,will let you know how it goes down at Xmas,and if she don't like it,can i give your names VIC and RACH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 ·
ZRVic said:
Novaload said:
true, i suppose she could make time! but with a business at home shes got to get some one to cover, normally me! :eek:hwell:
there u go, perfect prezzie!! Help ya old gal out too!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
OI! i bloody well do already! #-o well i'l have to see if i got the money for it, but then i got to see for dad! hum, anyone got a chip for a TD Zed?? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.