can admins or mods read private pms ???
just wondered cus peeps have asked me , :-k

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spalding said:
You got something to hide!! :-$

numerous peeps are concerned and I think peeps put alot of personal info on pm's. Big brother 8-[

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Bossman said:
Spalding said:

numerous peeps are concerned and I think peeps put alot of personal info on pm's. Big brother 8-[
Bossmans seeing if the PM he sent about where the local animal parks were, was read, yes it was.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hob said:
Bossman said:
Spalding said:

Bossmans seeing if the PM he sent about where the local animal parks were, was read, yes it was.
dam......hob u let me secret out lol...........oh and its brian buy the way , u should know that on my pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Bossman said:
hob said:
Bossman said:
Spalding said:

dam......hob u let me secret out lol...........oh and its brian buy the way , u should know that on my pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
its by and not buy btw ](*,)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hob said:
Bossman said:
hob said:
Bossman said:
Spalding said:

OOpps............got purchasing on the brain #-o #-o

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Bossman said:
hob said:
Bossman said:
hob said:
Bossman said:
Spalding said:

of what

OOpps............got purchasing on the brain #-o #-o
:eek:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
you can rest assure we really cant be arsed to read your Pm's. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pete said:
All pms can be read by anyone with access to the website database, however I dont think anyone is sad enough to go through the database to find something decent.

wtf!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Bossman said:
Pete said:
All pms can be read by anyone with access to the website database, however I dont think anyone is sad enough to go through the database to find something decent.

wtf!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
they have to have the DB passwords to access it thou :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who has the data base passwords................??????????????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hob said:
Bossman said:
Who has the data base passwords................??????????????

me, and mark :)
U are such a wonderfull individual hob full of charisma , intelligence, wisdom.
forever at yur bech....on'd call :lol:

·
Banned
652 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm not to sure about this one to be honest.......Pms are Private messages....surely no one should be able to read them.... there is such a thing as data protection......

·
892 Posts
The PM's are in the DB, but it would take ages to put them all together, match up user id's and PM post titles to even be able to make any sense of it all!

Mark

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
WE HAVE NOT nor WILL NOT read Private messages .....I would have thought that if anybody had something to say that was derogatory about anybody else on here (Including Admin& Mods) ..then they should say it to THAT PERSON in a PRIVATE MESSAGE To them.....And them alone !!!!!

Fear not...Your PRIVATE MESSAGES will remain just that PRIVATE, BETWEEN THE SENDER & RECEIVER !!!!!!

Ok Peeps??????????????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts