MG ZR Forums banner

Mk2 Focus RS 350 Mountune

4K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  whitey0044 
#1 · (Edited)
Well here is the TT's replacement after collecting it on thursday i have had a good 5-600miles usage and have loved every second of it. Its a real beast and makes some lovely sounds too.

It's a 2010 Focus RS Mountune 350 with only 6000miles on the clock.

See less See more
1 6
#11 ·
Thanks Guys :D !
Fuel economy is very good imo. It costs £65 to fill up from empty on vpower where as my TT was £85 and it still does 350miles to a tank comfortably. Tax is also the same price as what my Audi cost and servicing part are cheaper too.

The reason i got this is because my TT's engine has blew up so i'm stripping it for parts lol.

#20 ·
oh nice, so your the man to come to when i have questions needing answered :) i love the subuaru's too so that will be a nice car for you.

The reason i got this is because my TT's engine has blew up so i'm stripping it for parts lol.
What parts you got to get rid of????[/QUOTE]

Not too much now, the interior, turbo and a odd parts here and there.

Nope worry wanted tip and 2 coilpacks
Still got the standard BAM tip which your welcome to have if you cover the postage fee's :)

#24 ·
Today my DMB graphics arrived so i fitted them after giving it a much needed wash. I'm trying to keep within the black and white them so i thought the blue looked a bit out of place tbh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.