MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here is the TT's replacement after collecting it on thursday i have had a good 5-600miles usage and have loved every second of it. Its a real beast and makes some lovely sounds too.

It's a 2010 Focus RS Mountune 350 with only 6000miles on the clock.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys :D !
Fuel economy is very good imo. It costs £65 to fill up from empty on vpower where as my TT was £85 and it still does 350miles to a tank comfortably. Tax is also the same price as what my Audi cost and servicing part are cheaper too.

The reason i got this is because my TT's engine has blew up so i'm stripping it for parts lol.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice pal, want one for my next car or a r26r if I'm allowed lol
Big recommendation from me as they stick to the road like glue and fairly shift when the foot is planted :happy2:

The r26 is meant to be a great car too though.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Veey nicewould have one if it was within my budget, work for ford myself. Was considering an st but i've ended up with an impreza sti that i'm picking up friday:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
The reason i got this is because my TT's engine has blew up so i'm stripping it for parts lol.[/QUOTE]

What parts you got to get rid of????

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Veey nicewould have one if it was within my budget, work for ford myself. Was considering an st but i've ended up with an impreza sti that i'm picking up friday:)
oh nice, so your the man to come to when i have questions needing answered :) i love the subuaru's too so that will be a nice car for you.

The reason i got this is because my TT's engine has blew up so i'm stripping it for parts lol.
What parts you got to get rid of????[/QUOTE]

Not too much now, the interior, turbo and a odd parts here and there.

Nope worry wanted tip and 2 coilpacks
Still got the standard BAM tip which your welcome to have if you cover the postage fee's :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts