MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

Currently in the design stages of a bumper project and im just interested to know if anyone has done what i plan on doing? For advice on the work and maybe some pictures of the finished job that are real! :p

While im here, for the people who have done the MK2 to MK1 front convertion can you tell me whats involved as in light wise? just the same wires or do i need to convert anything?

Heres my current idea, no plate location yet im not sure if i want a offset square one or a normal one stuck somewhere.. just cant seem to think of anything!!

Here it is, handle me with care remember!

ps sorry to whoever's car i have mutilated to do test on! :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im rly not a fan of the ralley bumper, in fact i hate it to be honest with you. Althought i must admit on bendjunkies car it looks perfect!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do get where your coming from tho, rally MK2 bumper would be INSANE for the people who like them!!

Someone sell me an MK2 bumper, make my dream become real!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeee

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for spam guys but i cant see the edit button, because there isnt one or im too smash to see it. If anyone could search a local scrap yard and get me a price for it n let me know how much for it / postage ill take ur hand off!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
you need to post 500 times to be able to edit

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can someone tell me does the MK2 bumper fit straight onto an MK1 or is there other alterations required? (Apart from the lights, although i would be interested to know whats required to swap them over)

Ive had a quick search for converting threads but didnt have any luck!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats what i thought, just needed to be 100% sure! Where did you get your bumper from? and how much was it etc?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts