MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a mk1 zr, around where the bonnet meets up to the grill the gap looks quite big is this just how the zr"s are or is something wrong.

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
adjust the bonet latch, bumper off jobbie

just need to undo 2 bolts move a little lower then tighten the bolts

put the bonnet down and see if its ok, then put your bumper back on

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
The panel gaps on my rear quarters are awful, one side i cant get a rizla through, the other side i could lose a 20 pack of marboro lights!

shocking, but quite normal for MG!

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
The panel gaps on my rear quarters are awful, one side i cant get a rizla through, the other side i could lose a 20 pack of marboro lights!

shocking, but quite normal for MG!
lol is it bent?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
adjust the bonet latch, bumper off jobbie

just need to undo 2 bolts move a little lower then tighten the bolts

put the bonnet down and see if its ok, then put your bumper back on

I'll give that a lash. Thanks.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
I'll give that a lash. Thanks.
+1

same here, wasn't sure if it was just that my bumper was sitting loosely, so I will try this too when I get a chance to take it off :D

maybe once I eat my dinner tonight lol

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
if its just the bonnet sitting slighly higher then the wings, there ar 2 rubber round things at each side of the car, you can twist it clockwise, which wil miimise the gap aswell

worth looking at before taking bumper off

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
if its just the bonnet sitting slighly higher then the wings, there ar 2 rubber round things at each side of the car, you can twist it clockwise, which wil miimise the gap aswell

worth looking at before taking bumper off
good point to mention! lol

with mine its that the gap between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the bonnet is a lot bigger than what it used to be... I've look at pics, and its noticeable when you look at other zeds in comparison to mine so I think it's a bumper off jobbie for me tbh

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts