MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crazy:

seen a mk1 zr in bedford a while ago and it had some extra arches on it, looked reaaly good as who ever had it done a proper good job of it just wandering if anybody else has done it or got pictures? is there a kit for it?

cheers

sean

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
how much of an extension are we talking, like a little ridge or big arch extensions - as in proper widearch kit?

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
ive fitted streewise arches on to a zr before. they could be made to work with the zr side skirts, will see if i can find some pics, they were on bullits car. you car also buy the arch kit from some were but looks abit stick on and doesnt really flow with the lines

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
hmm. i dont it looks alright.

not really a fan of that zr tho, looks abit gash to me.
Each to there own mate, it was a Marmite car at this stage, a few people had mixed opinions on it, but it was the first one with the Streetwise kit and was totally unique, I loved it though which is ultimately what its all about :)

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
I feckin loved it. Saw the car again yesterday. On hairpins :(
Yeah I sold it to my mate so I could get the Impreza. He wanted it as standard as possible so I had to strip as much as possible off it. Truth be told, I'd love to have it back as well as the Impreza.

Where did you see it?

You can't be that far away from me.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Would look alot better smoothed in imo :yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts