MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home from work tonight ,to clevedon (where I live ).when I got to clevedon ,the ring road to my house was very slow moving ,so I decided to go through the town center instead. I was at this t junction ,to a road that was about 500 yards to from my house .I looked both ways (as you do )pulled out started to excelerate ,when this guy in a volvo coming the other way ,decided to over take a parked car ,as he came passed me (Bang )hit my bloody mirror ,Luckerly it didn't brake.I looked in the rearview mirror to see that the guy had stop A little bit further up the road .I then think do I just carry on going or do I go and confront this chap.So I went for the second optoin . So turned the car around and drove towards the volvo_On reaching the car the guy got out ,with a face like thunder,and said ,you were coming down that road like 130 mph.I just stood there and shook my head and laughed.I then said to him ,well that's funny because I've just pulled out from that t junction over there,saw you overtaking that parked car ,so I slowed down and pulled in.So you were the one that hit me ,but luckerly my mirror is not broke like yours.(The glass was danging out by two wire's .I then said sorry that his mirror was broke But it was a nock for nock case.He then started saying it was good of me to turn around Instead of just driving off ,like most people would.But then all of a sudden he came clean,saying the glass in his mirror was already broke before it hit my mirror.Well I diden't no what to say :shoot2: SO i just got back in my car and drove off ,thinking you sly f***er.you almost got a new mirror out of me .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.