MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my new mini moto today liquid cooled origami b2 i allready got a air cooled one but this new one is FAST its ment to do speeds of 70mph and thats fast when ur sitting 10 inch's from the floor lol. my other one only does like 30mph which i used to think was fast but this thing is mental.
anyone else ere into motos ? :wallb: :hurt:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
mate has 2..they are fukin wiked...he has a mini ducati and a mini r6

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
oi oi savaloy said:
got my new mini moto today liquid cooled origami b2 i allready got a air cooled one but this new one is FAST its ment to do speeds of 70mph and thats fast when ur sitting 10 inch's from the floor lol. my other one only does like 30mph which i used to think was fast but this thing is mental.
anyone else ere into motos ? :wallb: :hurt:
Piccies please??? :wohow:

·
Registered
33 Posts
i got one and its great fun, 70mph thats mental, i use mine on th scs car park opposite KFC in cannock but sum racing on a go kart track or something would be quality.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive not started racing them yet m8 just for fun realy but thats why i bought the race one with the thought of getting into it .its cheap racing compard with what i used to race (cbr600) .and theres loads of clubs and stuff around you can join but like mante said alot of people just use supermarket car parks at the weekends . heres some pics of my little babys

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
LOL Last time I rode a friggin mini moto I came off second best.......

Wearing brand new leather jeans so I couldn't get into the seat properly at the Sheffield Arena bike show a few years back.

It was one of the pukka racing bikes as well, good fer 80mph'ish apparently.

Anyhow, I set off with my arse on the tailpiece and one leg on the pegs and got an enormous wheelie.

Totally out of control, Eventually got the front wheel down just before hitting the tyre wall and got high-sided.

KO'd myself on the tarmac............

Bastard mini-moto then came down on me and cracked two ribs.

Hardest part was gettin' up and trying to pretend it didn't hurt and do a lookin cool performance

Still, it gave everybody else a good laff........... :x:

Morale of story:

Don't ride mini-motos in new leathers when there are loads peeps wotchin......... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts