MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold my car to my nan a couple of weeks ago for a decent price. she wanted it as a run around and for walking the dogs.

i never really felt it wasnt mine anymore untill she drove off with it today for a few days leaving me carless. i'm missing it already, i'm just really glad that she's got it and i havnt sold it to anyone else, i can't bear the thought of never seeing it again.

the feeling has only just struck me, its horrible, makes you feel somethings missing :(

o well, on wards and up wards, i have huge plans. in fact Mike (aka mellowyellow) is really helping me out by sorting me out a photoshop of what it will look like so that i can show you all and base my final decisions on. cheers pal :)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uses it to take them to the woods :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
awwww - i wouldnt have signed over the v5 n kept the number of keepers down for when she sells it lol

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awwww - i wouldnt have signed over the v5 n kept the number of keepers down for when she sells it lol
it was actually already in her name and i was a named driver to keep the insurance price down ;)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only joking mate:) Sounded funny:p I knew how much you loved your car but the new one is going to look soooo much nicer;) Full site meet i hear you say;)
ye its going to be awesome! it was whilst talking to you on msn that the idea came up :)

full site meet, here we come

when will we see the photoshop
tomorow morning i think

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
The gold rover has at last found its spiritual home, been driven by a Nan and used to ferry dogs about. How apt. Only messing mate, its always sad to see your car go. Onwards and upwards now :)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ haha, i was expecting someone to post that :)

ye, its sad to see it go especially since it was my first car

at least its staying in the familly and i can drive it sometimes :)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im still trying to decide between a 1.6 rep or a zr 105

i'm going to do a mk2 conversion either way

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the insurance is actually cheaper on a 1.6 than a 105

hmmm.... dunno what way to go yet, i will just wait untill something comes up and just go for it

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i can get an r25 1.6 in good nick and milage for about 1600, but there will be more work involved in the rep process such as throttle body, zr struts etc

and zed mk1 i can get for about £2k

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Lets see this chop then :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts