MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice!

the cars aint to shabby either :D had to be said.

Hows it going shaffa, havent spoken to ya in a while!

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
have to agree!

at least they found somethin for the gypo women to do that are always hangin around that tescos!

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
do all the chavs still meet at the macdonalds by the holyhead on the old alvis site?

used to be a good place for spotting some really good examples of really bad cars

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ez matey, not too bad thanks... yourself
iv decided to get my rims refurbbbbbbed :D
Sound, are they gonna be red rims? If so, sexweeeeeee. Will look the balls.

Got the Glanz finally, after weeeeeeeeks! Worth the wait though :D:D:D

Will get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do all the chavs still meet at the macdonalds by the holyhead on the old alvis site?

used to be a good place for spotting some really good examples of really bad cars
haha i only see a few when i drive past there, police often patrol that area so the chavs have given up and moved on

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
you wanna see the girls at car events then, propper little tarts they are, especially at trax in silverstone.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
hun i feel the same, and yeah the fella does have his pic taken but i dont mind at all, he does what he likes, shame there arent any male models as id have my pic taken with them aswell :D

G

·
hun i feel the same, and yeah the fella does have his pic taken but i dont mind at all, he does what he likes, shame there arent any male models as id have my pic taken with them aswell :D
if my fella did that i would feel like i wasn't good enough :( ... if you know what i mean... ha sometimes i see women dressed like a dogs dinner and feel sorry for em then other times i feel sick and makes me want to hit the gym and not eat for weeks! lol :dumbells:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
when i first met him i had real bad jealousy as i felt so insecure about myself i always thought he'd prefer them to me etc, but over the years ive got more confidence and now i think oh what the hell, and i really dont mind at all, i am who i am and if no-one likes me thats their problem, not mine, no skin off my nose :)

G

·
when i first met him i had real bad jealousy as i felt so insecure about myself i always thought he'd prefer them to me etc, but over the years ive got more confidence and now i think oh what the hell, and i really dont mind at all, i am who i am and if no-one likes me thats their problem, not mine, no skin off my nose :)
wish i could be like that :)
hopefuly i will when i get to my goal weight :D

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
goddam that audi is fukin nuts, was it a company's show car or a private persons!?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts