MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of these on a ZR? Want something other than straights for when i come to buy some. Not sure if theres a choice of wheels on the 180 but the ones i want pictures of are the 11 spoke ones ;)
Whats the average price of a set of these, doesnt seem to be alot on eBay at the moment...

·
Interior spraying supremo
3,038 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of these on a ZR? Want something other than straights for when i come to buy some. Not sure if theres a choice of wheels on the 180 but the ones i want pictures of are the 11 spoke ones ;)
Whats the average price of a set of these, doesnt seem to be alot on eBay at the moment...

theres quite a few zrs on the forum with these wheels.

Looking for pics of a specific colour zr with them?

Ive seen them range from £150 to £500 tbh, just a case of finding someone who isnt sure of what they have lol

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No intrest in colour, but id like to see what they look like in black if possible :)
I tried searching but if i put in "MG ZS 180 Wheels" it says "The following phrases were not included in the search "MG ZS 180" lol

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:weirdo: Very, very tempting! I think i prefer them over straights... decisions, decisions.. :blink:

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now why didnt i think of that one :p Looks like i will have to keep a keen eye out for them, but i know some will come up when im skint like usual.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
dammm paul, i think that has got to be the nicest zed on here lol!

i love that so much!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Drop it like it's hot.

(refferring to the the coilovers)
Waiting till I need new tyres - gonna get 205's instead of 215's so will get the wheels tucked in a bit more therefore more slammage!lol

dammm paul, i think that has got to be the nicest zed on here lol!

i love that so much!
:wub:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
mine cost £320 from a guy that was litterally 5 minutes away from my camp, was perfect :D prefer them well loads to the old straights... sold them for £80 with **** tyres lol, but imo best wheels for a zed because aftermarket wheels often look cheap or tacky, some are ok but usually have to shell out a lot for them, but im going for oem style mods so theyre perfect :D

theyre not always that hard to find but will cost a fair few pennies, depends on how much you want them lol

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
I sold one set for around £300ish in ok condition with ok tyres

I sold another set for around £400ish in absolutely perfect condition with basically brand new tyres.

So i guess you pay the same for them as you would for any other set of aftermarket alloys dependendent on condition.

They are very nice but i just wanted something to make my car stand out a bit more rather than the OE look - which is why i now have straights lol :slap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts