1 - 20 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Hurry up lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
yea it looks like it, and the dude still aint go photos up or is he in the process. I love detailed build threads Kyles was awsome build thread

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
;) better be good. ive just been staring at this page for the last hour waiting for something to happen. :p

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well this is how it starts, not been used for 5 months, TAX is gone and still runs good!

A dirty engine is a good engine! Fully re-build by Dave Andrews 2 years ago using the K06a - 170BHP kit for the VVC engine, www.dvapower.com

Stripping the centre console.

Not sure whats going on here, having a nap after all this hard work!

Cutting off the hand brake plastic bit!

Wiring for the MG TF rear view mirror, not needed anymore lol

Why on earth did i dynamat the doors! grrrrrr

Sea of MG plastic bits!

More to follow, its going to be a beast!! Getting the fuel tank and racing battery out of my 205 later.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Whats with the nakedness going on in the background?.......is there some ladies about to join you...or is it one big gay fest lol :trease:

Lol look forward to see how this turns into a monster :clap2:

·
mg zr rally car
2,076 Posts
ma you should of just cut the back of the ahndbrake shroud off....get a better grip..... if you want i can send you some worthwhile mmodifcation pics etc to the fuse box and the battery holder etc.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
whoa you wernt joking.

Nice air filter

---Dont suppose you have a heater control trim piece your no longer using? :D:D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ma you should of just cut the back of the ahndbrake shroud off....get a better grip..... if you want i can send you some worthwhile mmodifcation pics etc to the fuse box and the battery holder etc.
Yes please mate, send over whatever you have. :)

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Awesome work, cant wait to see this finished! You selling off all the stuff your stripping out?

1 - 20 of 396 Posts