MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all

my modding is developing further on my mg zr 160 mk1

i have just fitted an mg xpower exhaust bought from the site sponsers ptp. its brilliant love the look the sound and performance change, i wouldnt say its increased the power output by much but the sound is jus how i like it :)

looks = brilliant love it :)
sound = spot on keeps the same sound as the standard one with the high pitched race car sound but with more deepness and louder not a silly boy racer droan love it :) plus i had already fitted a bmc induction kit the sound of this has improved tenfold too sucking in huge amounts of air and kicking it st8 bk out :)
performance = it has improved smoother faster and more responsive :)

overall = YESSSSS :D

thanks for all ur help

my modding will continue :cool:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yeh same here tenner for me, though i wish i had done it myself and saved the tenner lol.

Really aint to hard to un-do two bolts >_<. (Actually sayin that it was a bloody mission to get them bolts off lol)

Do love the zorst though. (ignore my ratings bit dunno how to change it lol).

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ridiculas! Wkd For A Tenner! But I'd Rather Pay The Extra N Get It Done By A Moddin Place Known For Quality Of Thier Work, Jus My Opinion.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i got a full system and fitted it my sealf it is easy to do when i put mine on i felt a big diff in praformance

·
Registered
79 Posts
a jack and axle stands... thats what i used, bolts were easy compared to my 205's and it cost me a grand total of £2.50 for the gasket...

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
nice one mate

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got mine from an ebay member, £120 plus £20 postage, £10 to fit (only takes 10 minutes to fit) but i havent declared it on the insurance :eek:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
How much are the Xpower exhausts with the twin pipes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts