·
Registered
2,898 Posts
lol yeah forklift got that 1

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not only that, the person who owns it, didnt have MOT, tax or insurance so nothing can be done about it.

:oops:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
hahahahaha UNLUCKY !!!!its on the road so it should have own fault really !!!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
...........it'll buff out :p lol

damn, Id cry! lokos like its been attacked with a tin opener! :O

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
serves him right for having it on the road when it should not have been there
not really, if a 17 year old was in a club and i smashed his face in for no reason, dosent serve him right because he should not of been there.

I know the guys is stupid for having it there yes, but the forklifts drvers fault for not seeing the big green car.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
not really, if a 17 year old was in a club and i smashed his face in for no reason, dosent serve him right because he should not of been there.

But in this case the 17 year old is innocent, the driver is not.

End of the day had it been taxed/mot/insured then he would be covered, as it stands he is not.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

I know the guys is stupid for having it there yes, but the forklifts drvers fault for not seeing the big green car.
i beg to differ, it was not taxed mot'd and insured, therfore should not have been on the roads, had it not been on the road it would not have been hit. Same principles apply to underage drinking, the law deems you responsible to have a drink and be responsible for your actions above the age of 18, if your under that age and choose to drink then anything that happens is your own fault, you were not old enough to drink therefore you should not have been there

But in this case the 17 year old is innocent, the driver is not.

End of the day had it been taxed/mot/insured then he would be covered, as it stands he is not.
+1 maybe teach him not to leave uninsured cars etc on the road

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
If the forklift was at fault, although there could be issues with it being sorn and on the road, he should still be able to reclaim money from the fork lift operator for damage to personal items.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blokes story (owner of the MG)

Really not my day and really really mad and upset, picked up my lass's MG to take back for its retest, turned out of her street and meet a lorry on my side of the road, i go around the lorry and OH" a nice forklift truck goes straight into the side of the MG and opens it up like a tin opener, im going to a solicitor tomorrow but the bloke thinks hes not the one to blame, anyone on here know the laws of forklifts on public roads, he even had the forks at waist height. cant believe this could and did happen

a lot of pics sorry but the bloke moved the forklift back a hell of a lot after it happened .........

Anyone know about forklift laws, really need to get insurance money back for this car, had just spent a few hundred on it aswell

Mark
woopsie.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts