MG ZR Forums banner

MG-Rover Meet, Report And Pictures....06-07-2008

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  tahiblue 
#1 ·
Just would like to thank everybody for turning up, dispite the pouring rain.

This was my first meet and i decided to organise it, and im glad i did as i got to put usernames to faces. I would also like to thank everybody that helped me give out leaflets and the support from people (they know who they are).

If ANYBODY has any ideas for the next meet. at the minute im thinking im going to organise a meet at lurgan park rally on the 9th August.

I took a good few pictures which can be found below.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY!

Cheers

Chris

See less See more
#2 ·
was a good meet, will try and get my pics up soon. Thanks to everyone to came, and for those who didnt, shame on you. Hopefully weather will be better for the next one.

#9 ·
right well guys my girlfriend is on her uni year in industry and well shes just moved to portadown. so im going to be out there at least once a month for a week.
and i think it would be pretty cool to meet some of you guys obvioulsy i wont have my car with me but would still be a good laugh to maybe meet some of you and check out your cars

#12 ·
car is std due to a number of runs on the dyno, and i thinking about changing them to coilovers, depending on funds. Aye shouldnt be too much of a problem sorting something, portadown is not too far away.

#13 ·
hhahahaah that would be mint guys well im over in portadown the second week of each month from august til december so whats u reckon we should do lol would be ace to meet you lot specially you mad as weve been talking on msn for a few years

#15 ·
that would be awesome mate really would :)

although i will have to apologise for the ride i turn up in lol my girlfriends little red micra lmao.
il make sure she parks it on the other side of the car park hahahaha but shhhh dont tell her that:whistle:

#16 ·
Good meet, was good to put faces to names lol shame about the weather but MAD your a genius for bringin the gazebo! Learn something new everyday, like that my MK2 has MK1 sideskirts for some reason lol ah well looks cracker I think ;)

Danny, theres cruises on usually every night somewhere in Co. Down or Co. Antrim so I'm sure we'll all be able to arrange something! lol

#27 ·
Mine ended up round the £40 area IIRC, and took less than a week to be delivered I think!

No probs, have the white lines in the road started glowing chrisp white yet :D? I'd stick with normal bulbs for full as the HID's don't like being flashed on and off. Plus they take a few seconds to heat and get to full light.
Oh yesss, such a difference - I love the flicker of light when you switch them on a night!!lol :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.