MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Worth bumping this back up to the top for the benefit of anybody that may have missed it.

As Steve says - good lookin' jackets and very resaonable prices.

Anybody ordered one yet though? Wots the delivery like?

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DriveBy said:
Worth bumping this back up to the top for the benefit of anybody that may have missed it.

As Steve says - good lookin' jackets and very resaonable prices.

Anybody ordered one yet though? Wots the delivery like?
I sent an email asking if they would do any discount for the site,they will but would need to bulk order 30+ jackets at once.
The good news is they are soon going to do a ZR jacket so keep watching.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
They are pretty good prices as listed. If we could just save on the postage costs in a bulk order it would be worthwhile setting up.

£37.99 for this with a choice of linings:

Postage is another £9.00 though......... :x:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Alernative is this one at £34.99. Like I said, even if we could sort something to save on the postage a bit as a bulk order, that would be maybe worth lookin at. I guess that would only work if we can all get to a central point though ;) :up:

They do come over from Asia though, which explains the costs............

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
nice jacket

for £9.00 its proberly the weight of the jacket and the packaging so be 1st class parcels or by a courier if by courier might take onger than 2 days as thats cheap for a courier service

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's by insured airmail Gav. and delivery is estimated to take a couple of weeks, which aint bad from the other side of the world really.

(hehe, takes your lot that time to deliver 1st class from down the road LOL ;) )

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The Grim Reaper said:
Charlie thanks for posting the pictures i just wonder if the MG badge on the rear is a bit BIG ?
LOL, Yeh i must admit, I thought that as well - could be approaching anorak territory with a badge that size maybe ? :zip: Does look a quality item though.......

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sent them another email today got a reply straight back.They will do the jackets without the BIG MG logo on the back & the ZR one's will be up to view on there site in 10 days :up: .

·
Registered
775 Posts
nice coat

0n the note of p&p i ordered something the other day which required £35 p&p ,i sent my own collection and delivery in for £20 ,cool :up:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Z00M said:
nice coat

0n the note of p&p i ordered something the other day which required £35 p&p ,i sent my own collection and delivery in for £20 ,cool :up:

these guys have just sent me a sample , so will be interesting to see how long before it arrives . will keep you all informed on progress

1 - 20 of 27 Posts