• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is this a spam poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bottom line........are men more useful than women ??

Add your reasons for your choice :up: :up: :hiding: :hiding:

·
Banned
652 Posts
dont do moaning.......................well only in certain situations lol

I will have u know Mr K.....I put petrol in my car twice this week lol.....cos I wanted to go shoppin lol

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
We're also the brains behind reproduction without women ;)

Maybe those scientists were onto something :p

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Errm women are useful at keepin' car bodyshops in work .......... ;)

O, and pickin' us up from the Pub when we have had a skinful with the lads...... :blink2:

Hmm, now I am struggling a bit............

·
Registered
33 Posts
I beg to differ!!!

Me n my bf moved into a brand new house on Friday and all weekend we have been building things like tables, drawers and a multi gym.

We started off building the units together and he ended up smoking a *** drinking a beer watching me. Them monday he went to work and by the time he got home the multi gym was finished ofF and working.

Men generally cant cook, forget important dates, find it impossible to put the seat down after them. The list caould go on....

Just admit it - you'd be lost without us!!!!! It was a woman who carried you'd for 9 months when you were developing and its a woman that carries you now you are developed!!!

:lol:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
I beg to differ also! I can cook, and rather well too if I might add!

The only important dates are those where women are involved (like their birthdays, anniversaries etc) which without women wouldnt be a problem - the same for leaving the seat UP!

Why should men have to suffer by being forced to put the seat DOWN after each occasion?

Why cant women be the guesture makers and leave it UP for a change?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
LOL - Just a coupla points if I may come back on there on behalf of MANkind.... ;)

find it impossible to put the seat down after them
Actually the seat belongs UP - you would only complain if ya got a wet backside when ya sat on it otherwise. :blink2:

We started off building the units together and he ended up smoking a *** drinking a beer watching me. Them monday he went to work and by the time he got home the multi gym was finished ofF and working
LOL at that, obviously he was just allowing ya to develop your construction skills. :up:

It was a woman who carried you'd for 9 months
If it was blokes who got pregnant, it would be no big deal, there would be a lot less noise, it would only last a coupla weeks and we would drop the chavvy in the lunch hour and carry on workin' :wohow:

Men generally cant cook, forget important dates
Yup, but otherwise, why else would we employ ya.......... ;)

www.malechauvinistpig.co.uk :x:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts