MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am in leicester and was just wondering whether there was anybody in the midlands area that knows how to wire electric windows up and fog lights if is any1 that fancies doing it let me no plz
Also if there is any1 in the midlands that can do a good job spraying my straights white let me no cheerz

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
painting your wheels u could do yourself, i done mine with a bit of help but it is piece of piss, just get a sanding sponge from halfords their 1.09 iirc, 1 can of primer, 2 gloss white/black(whatever colour) and 1 clear laquer, ohh and some masking tape

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wouldnt fancy doing it myself m8 i tryed to spray the interior my self but made a right mess of it so wouldnt wanna go messin up more of the car. i wouldnt mind driving anywhere just want them done and done propelry

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
no point powdercoating them for £140!! you can spray them for under £30!

so unless you got money to throw around, i'd suggest getting them sprayed, looks pretty spot on when its all done

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.