MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How still around then? I remember a few old faces from some of the previous meets I've attended but I think most are no longer active. :(

Do we have new blood?
I've attended a few great meets with some of the guys from here over the years merged with another on or two Rover clubs. So names down local members.

1. Ravinder from Fife

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
1. Ravinder from Fife
2. Sheraz from Edinurgh... although I currently don't have a car :(

The forum is nowhere near what it used to be.....

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
1. Ravinder from Fife
2. Sheraz from Edinburgh
3. Ben (hyphon12) from Scottish Borders, don't have a ZR (for now) lol.

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Yeah I do actually. Been planning for a while to get an other ZR as a project car. I'm trying to keep my budget down but trying to do so and sourcing a decent shell without sunroof is a little tricky haha. Thought about getting another 105 and attempt to fit a low compression supercharger I've got but I'll probably just get a 160 and turn it into a track/project car.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yeah I do actually. Been planning for a while to get an other ZR as a project car. I'm trying to keep my budget down but trying to do so and sourcing a decent shell without sunroof is a little tricky haha. Thought about getting another 105 and attempt to fit a low compression supercharger I've got but I'll probably just get a 160 and turn it into a track/project car.
Sounds like some interesting plans there Ben, would love to see a supercharged 1.4K!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plans sound great. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for soon. :)

I'm from Lossiemouth :)
Alright steve. I recognise from you RT. I'm going to a highland car show in Sepetmber at Granton on Spey. You should come along. And the other local members. Be a chance to catch up. :)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts

Alright steve. I recognise from you RT. I'm going to a highland car show in Sepetmber at Granton on Spey. You should come along. And the other local members. Be a chance to catch up. :)
Ah, Rover Tech forums right? I think I signed up to it but never used it!

·
Registered
890 Posts

Cheers for the offer, but no ta.

Regards

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I'm from Scotland :) back in an MG too. I really want to start going to some meets again
Got a few bits to do to my ZT first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts