MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
bet you were expecting me jumping from the shadows, lol.

more games in the arcade! apart from that not really sure... lol

on a different note, duno if u have been following the turbo owners register thread, but i was wondering if some of the money from meberships could help towards producing a book/mag type of thing as an official register with the profiles of the turbo conversions on the site in it etc, and then the members who have the conversions and have paid a membership would get their copy for free, depending on what it costs to make. obviously i dont know how feasible this is as i dont know what it costs to run the site etc, but let me know what you think anyway :)

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just had another thought, another forum section under the members section for member specific meets and events would probably be a good idea. :)
Good Idea :)

any chance of discount off the store? im after one of the jackets soon.
Yep, I will sort this out, once I have transferred the site to the new server I can merge the site store and apply member specific discounts :)

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
i think just a general themgzr.co.uk mag, including us poor non turboers lol or maybe something like a weekly newsletter including new pics, meets, discounts, recomended buys etc, and then you could have the best pic award etc in the newsletter

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Newsletter is WIP :)

Twill be electronic however and can be sent via the new server as we can maxi-bon the load on it.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
How about some sort of reward thing for their contributions to the site....

Like the most helpfull member for electrics, engine problems, best trader, meet organiser etc

based on feedback or something, so members get reconised and something back for their time and commitment to the site?

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
i was wondering if some of the money from meberships could help towards producing a book/mag type of thing as an official register with the profiles of the turbo conversions on the site in it etc, and then the members who have the conversions and have paid a membership would get their copy for free, depending on what it costs to make. obviously i dont know how feasible this is as i dont know what it costs to run the site etc, but let me know what you think anyway :)
If that was to happen, then all the 105/120/160 and diesel owners would want one done for themselves also.

Store discounts and online newsletter sounds like great ideas. I think a newsletter that has a members zr profile shoot every issue would be great. Something along the lines of a featured car in max power. Obviously nothing like the shoite in max power and the like though ( I nearly wretched just typing the name of the crap mag) lol

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
If that was to happen, then all the 105/120/160 and diesel owners would want one done for themselves also.

Store discounts and online newsletter sounds like great ideas. I think a newsletter that has a members zr profile shoot every issue would be great. Something along the lines of a featured car in max power. Obviously nothing like the shoite in max power and the like though ( I nearly wretched just typing the name of the crap mag) lol
i agree i also think this should be a great idea

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
How about some sort of reward thing for their contributions to the site....

Like the most helpfull member for electrics, engine problems, best trader, meet organiser etc

based on feedback or something, so members get reconised and something back for their time and commitment to the site?
TBH I think an end of year award ceremony would be a good idea, been thinking about it for a while :)

I think a newsletter that has a members zr profile shoot every issue would be great. Something along the lines of a featured car in max power.
I'm working on it... ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.