MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Topless
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought some of this Meguiars Quick Detailing Spray Wax after the recomendation of the staff down my local car shop.

It's great for giving ur car the once over when u don't have time to wax it properly.

It's easy to use:
1. Shake well
2. Mist over area holding bottle 2 feet away
3. Quickly spread over large area with clean lint free soft cloth
4. Wipe away.
Job done!

It's time to re-wax when quick detailer is slow to wipe off.
Mine was fine and wiped away nice and easy.

Also good for getting rid of bugs and insects!!! :strong:
And great for getting rid of grime.

Just don't let product self dry and always make sure car is dry, cool and in the shade.

Restores a full size car in less than 15 minutes.

I keep it in my car in case i've spent all day waxing my car then go down the road and it gets covered in dust.
Great incase you've valeted ur car for a meet and on the way there gets covered in insects.

One bottle details about 5-6 cars.
:) :) :)

HIGHLY RECOMENDED

·
Cleaning Maniac
4,240 Posts
I used this for the first time at the oxford show just to remove the dust that my car had picked up and ended up winning best ZED at the show, it is realy good stuff but wouldnt ever use it to clean my car just to tidy it up at shows

·
Topless
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats probably the best thing to use it for Dean.
I mean if u have say washed and waxed ur car 2 days before and it's not dirty just picked up a bit of grime then it's good to use to touch it up.

·
Drunken Monkey
7,288 Posts
I've got some of this stuff and have to say it is good if you haven't got the time do do it all properly!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I use a product from Chemicals Guys called Extreme Polymer QD(think it's called that), it's a pretty similar product but leaves an acrylic shine with an anti-static base, so it won't attrack dust.

Leaves a very slick finish with a nice wet shine.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Should try Meguiars NXT Speed Detailer, even better, especially if you use the NXT Tech Wax, as it is designed to work together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts