MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finishing of my vvc turbo and now got to decide what ECU to use. I was going to use a emerald but now looking at the new Megasquirt and was just wondering if anyone has used them and what they think???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Have no idea about the ECU fella, but i must say im interested in your vvc turbo?

I thought you could'nt fit a turbo to the vvc? Ive heard of a supercharger being fitted to the lotus vvc but never a turbo. I was under the impression that the full engine conversion was the only way to go?

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
Im not sure megasquirt can control the VVC iirc

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
Just finishing of my vvc turbo and now got to decide what ECU to use. I was going to use a emerald but now looking at the new Megasquirt and was just wondering if anyone has used them and what they think???
We have used them though and rate them highly tbh depends on the version you get

·
Registered
182 Posts
Please dont use squirt its crap im also on the E30 scene loads of people there r using but only one guy in the UK seems good with it. There is alot of issues as its a real basic form of ECU. Emerald is so much better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.