MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
G

·
NOOOO

u have to remember the 7 day rule, if u forget ur pill and u don't remember within 12hrs ur not protected - take it when ever u remember and then use other protection for 7 days :D

oh and dont if u dont have enough left on the packet they on... then don't stop to bleed... just carry on for the 7 days if u see what i mean :D

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
NOOOO

u have to remember the 7 day rule, if u forget ur pill and u don't remember within 12hrs ur not protected - take it when ever u remember and then use other protection for 7 days :D

oh and dont if u dont have enough left on the packet they on... then don't stop to bleed... just carry on for the 7 days if u see what i mean :D

Depending on what pill you are on!

G

·
Depending on what pill you are on!
not that i know of... thats wht i have always been told :D
i used to forget mine soo much i moved on to the injection... every 3 months go to the family plannin centre and get a jab and thats it till the next one :D and u dont bleed in between :D

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Lisa is actually the most stubborn person ever, and as a result, once she has talked **** once she continues to talk it until I post threads up proving her wrong.
I reckon shed have some serious crampage if she took all 6 at once...just think, if you had sexy time, then 6 months later you decide to go on the pill and down 6 months worth...doesnt mean you were protected that night 6 month ago...i know its an extreme example but id say the rule still applies.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
from wot my mrs told me its very bad for girls to do that! no offence but how she forget for six days? lol

my mrs once forgot to take it one day and wouldnt let me near the sacred place for 7 whole days! :(

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She's actually arguing with me now telling me that taking three day's worth in a row is what her doctor told her to... :wall:

Anyone want a girlfriend? High mileage but well maintained!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
i know loadsa birds who had that and put on double thier own weight lol
I know one girl whose on the injection thing...but tbh, shes so fecking ugly ive no idea why she bothers:sick:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.