MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh and before you start . . . yes i know the date and times wrong hehehe. . . i didnt realise i had it on . . . the first 2 days were that sunny i couldnt see the screen on the camera half the time!!

if you had seen me try and take photos of the old planes flying over you would have been in stitches hehehe

·
Registered
847 Posts
Good to meet you mate...and brilliant work with all the organisation into planning this....was a great day :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
2008 LOL :D ;)

Great pics Mark :)

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to meet you mate...and brilliant work with all the organisation into planning this....was a great day :smile2:
yeah it was good to meet you all . . had a brill time and think your all a great bunch of peeps. thanks for coming along and making it what it was :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
great to meet you Nick and thanks for all the help you gave us. . . hope you got your car sorted too, see you soon

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
great to meet you Nick and thanks for all the help you gave us. . . hope you got your car sorted too, see you soon
Still WIP. Currently running a prototype ECU with a basic map on it to see what happens. All sorts of things are strange such as the cooling fans on perm, my Scan gauge wont work, random stalls etc, but bags of torque and pulls like a train!

I have got my standard ECU I can put back in if I like. I have got some tech specs from PTP as well which should help sort out a map for mine.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
Was nice to meet you Alex, hope you will be attending future shows with us :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts